Blue 84 has a national reputation as the CAN DO Company for collegiate hot market. How? Logistics planning. Blue 84 attacks hot market opportunities in a variety of well synchronized and proven methods including:
- On site local contract printing for immediate deliveries. Blue 84 maintains long standing business relationships with the best contract printers in nearly all regions of the country.
- Hot Truck execution. Blue 84 maximizes sales of its unique men’s, women’s, and youth in stock body styles by commissioning a team driven nonstop truck from our plant in Minnesota directly to our retailers locations in the specific hot market. This practice also introduces valuable upscale embroidery and applique garments while saving customers thousands of dollars in upgraded overnight shipping.
- Graphics development. Blue 84 excels at creating new art as the hot market evolves. New evolving art specific to the particular championship team adds retail value and “legs” to the hot market campaign.
“We got the Phoenix Rental Car Center open thanks to the excellent service from Blue 84! Made our first sale last night!”
– Jon Brovold, JEB Enterprises, in reference to the Fiesta Bowl 2016
“I am very pleased with Blue 84’s performance this hot market season. Really appreciate your partnership and dedication to making sure we have what we need. As Lisa likes to say, we’re a tough date! “
– Courtney Sine, Barnes and Noble
“GREAT JOB by the entire Blue 84 team from the art dept, production and delivery to Tampa. My sales rep was always available and responsive to my orders.
Thank you all for making the event a success!”
– Steve Sodell, Sports Fan Marketing